About Me

Atiqah Syahmina . 6 June 1998. 16.
My other blog- old blog
Made this blog on 30th January 2014

Friday, March 14, 2014

what he said does hurt


i do miss talking to him in class but i think its better if i stop talking to him for a few days just to make him realise that i have feelings and what he said does hurt. He said, "Why don't you be like Nadhrah. She doesn't go outing and get good grades" basically he said  i'm stupid and compared my intelligence with one of my friends who unfortunately is one of the most clever girl in our school. so basically he pointed out that i am stupid and i should change just because he told me to. and then after that he asked me to help him in add math and i was like what the fuuuhhhh didn't you just tell me that i am stupid and know you are asking me to help you, like seriously. what the fuhh.(this sentences only happened inside my head )so after what he said up there, i've given him the silent treatment..

so basically right know i hate him and actually i think i feel kinda relief like there's a huge burden on my shoulder been lifted. by just not talking to him and basically ignoring his existence in school i kinda feel good. but sometime today i thought he was looking at me from afar like when i was doing my duty but then i didnt check since i have to look at his face if i want to check so im not sure. so thats all. and i think im going to give the silent treatment to him for like 3 days until monday mayb? just to make sure he knows that what he said truly hurt my feelings and to never say something like that to anyone ever again.