About Me

Atiqah Syahmina . 6 June 1998. 16.
My other blog- old blog
Made this blog on 30th January 2014

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Apologies are the best way to start anew

I, Atiqah Syahmina Binti Azlan sincerely apologies for being such an annoying brat when i was 13 and all the years after that. At that time I'd never known what love is. I just know the concept of love but never experience it. I was curious and decided that liking someone (mainly guy best friends is equals to true love) but that is wrong. I know that now. It is not love but just an admiration or fascination that I have toward someone (or you could call it wrong judgement of the meter friend) All in all the 13 year-old me is just a vague memory now. It was years ago and now I am 16 turning 17 in less than 2 months. I'm proud of what I've become and in the process learnt that every seconds in life counts. Everything we do know may or may not decide our future but most of all I'd live my life the way you want it to be. Every little things in my life are important and I'm sorry for every wrong doing I had done to people. Maybe last year I did something bad to you and never apologizes so through this i am saying that I'M SORRY for everything. Yes, I want to be friends with you but everything is so complicated with you. I decided that I will be friends with you when the right time comes.I know I'll probably be sad along the way (like I am now) but I think you prefer this too. 
                                                   Bye and Let's Pray for The Best :)
                                                                                                                                         Yours sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                        Atiqah